"My skin is kind of sort of brownish pinkish yellowish white.
My eyes are greyish blueish green, but I'm told they look orange in the night.
My hair is reddish blondish brown, but it's silver when it's wet,
And all the colors I am inside have not been invented yet."
-Shel Silverstein

Thursday, June 10, 2010

For Dad

I've been catching some slack for not posting since the pinata tutorial, so even though I'm exhausted this evening (I havent' posted because we have community garage sales this weekend and I've been prepping. We actually opened today and did pretty well!)

Anyway, here are some older projects I haven't posted for whatever reason. I guess saving for a time like this!

This is a laptop bag I made my aunt Bon:


And before my lovely friend Kim moved away we had a couple sewing days and one of them we made this little bag to carry her nursing stuff in:

Kim "modeling" the bag: :)

That's all I have in me tonight... I'm pooped. (Too pooped to pop as Froggy would say)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment