"My skin is kind of sort of brownish pinkish yellowish white.
My eyes are greyish blueish green, but I'm told they look orange in the night.
My hair is reddish blondish brown, but it's silver when it's wet,
And all the colors I am inside have not been invented yet."
-Shel Silverstein

Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

This is what my brother and I got my dad for Father's Day. I saw it on HowDoesShe? and figured it'd be a nice way to disguise a gift card (as though my dad expects anything else!). I just covered a paper mache' box with father/grandpa scrapbook paper,

Divided the center with a piece of cardboard, and added pistachios. Complete with "Eat", "Toss", and "Spend" on the lid with the gift card.

Cute, easy and I think he liked it. He was eating the pistachios and had a place for the shells, so you can't beat that! :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment