"My skin is kind of sort of brownish pinkish yellowish white.
My eyes are greyish blueish green, but I'm told they look orange in the night.
My hair is reddish blondish brown, but it's silver when it's wet,
And all the colors I am inside have not been invented yet."
-Shel Silverstein

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Teacher Gifts

I finished my son's teachers gifts yesterday and thought I would share. I got the idea somewhere a while back but I don't remember where (sorry). Anyway, I got the glass at Hobby Lobby several months ago and just etched my son's teacher's names and an apple, then added candy and a ribbon. Quick, cheap and easy!!

I also made a glass mug for his play teacher/director.
Teacher gifts:
A little better view of the etching:

post signature

Linked to some/all of these great linky parties

No comments:

Post a Comment