"My skin is kind of sort of brownish pinkish yellowish white.
My eyes are greyish blueish green, but I'm told they look orange in the night.
My hair is reddish blondish brown, but it's silver when it's wet,
And all the colors I am inside have not been invented yet."
-Shel Silverstein

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Gift Exchange

In November I signed up to do a homemade gift exchange and I have been excited to share what I made, but wanted to be sure my exchange partner got the gift before I blabbed about it on here! So, now that I know- here is what I made for my partner!

My favorite is the pin cushion/thread holder. I am dying to have one of these, but just haven't had time! I have huge huge HUGE projects going on for Christmas!







I added velcro so that it was easily emptied without accidentally dumping your pins in the trash.

Then I made pot holders

And a personalized casserole dish. I love these- they make great gifts!!

Here is another view of the dish:

All wrapped up and ready to go! I also added a camera strap at the last minute because I've had it here and figured someone should use it! I made several and haven't done a thing with them!

I had a great time with this. It was super fun making stuff. I think that next year the Christmas in July exchange would be better in terms of scheduling though- I have soooo much going on!
Only 10 days! :) :) :)

post signature

Linked to some/all of these great linky parties

1 comment:

  1. That is cool! :) I am a new follower
    Love meeting new crafty folks! :)
    Cheers!
    Jen
    http://cariboobutterflycrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete