"My skin is kind of sort of brownish pinkish yellowish white.
My eyes are greyish blueish green, but I'm told they look orange in the night.
My hair is reddish blondish brown, but it's silver when it's wet,
And all the colors I am inside have not been invented yet."
-Shel Silverstein

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Photo Fun

I found a few photo contests and I am going to give them a try! One is a weekly photo scavanger hunt at Ramblings and Photos and the other is a month long photo hunt. I love taking pictures even though I am certainly an amateur! It will still be fun. Stay tuned for my pictures!

(and for a super fun end of the summer bash idea and photos!)

post signature

Linked to some/all of these great linky parties

1 comment:

  1. Yay - I do hope to see your pictures today/tomorrow. The linky is going up soon. Have a great night and I'm now following you. :)

    ReplyDelete