"My skin is kind of sort of brownish pinkish yellowish white.
My eyes are greyish blueish green, but I'm told they look orange in the night.
My hair is reddish blondish brown, but it's silver when it's wet,
And all the colors I am inside have not been invented yet."
-Shel Silverstein

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bailey's Treats

When my aunt goes away, I "Bailey-sit" (that is, I dog-sit her dog, Bailey). So this time while she was gone, I redid Bailey's treat canister. It wasn't without permission, of course- I was sort of given creative freedom. :)

I saw this post a little while ago and decided that it would be perfect for Bailey's treat container. With some minor adjustments made for the fact that it was three dimentional and not a flat card! Anyway, here was what I started with. Not a great photo, because it was about 10 pm last night and that doesn't allow for great light!
This is how it ended up!
I made homemade barbed wire with a couple strands of a little more pliable wire
I drew this skull and crossbones because I don't have that cricut cartridge!



Here it is at it's new home!
Here Bailey! What do you think?

Happy dog? I think so. :)

post signature

Linked to some/all of these great linky parties

3 comments:

  1. Love it...so cute! And so is the canister. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My one eyed dog would love that. He often dressed up as a pirate at Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I now follow you and by the way "AWESOME" blog... I will have to attempt a few of your projects!!!

    Check out my blog... I am new to the blog world.
    http://stinkeymonkey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete