"My skin is kind of sort of brownish pinkish yellowish white.
My eyes are greyish blueish green, but I'm told they look orange in the night.
My hair is reddish blondish brown, but it's silver when it's wet,
And all the colors I am inside have not been invented yet."
-Shel Silverstein

Friday, May 14, 2010

A Winner!

Random.org chose number 12!

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

12

Timestamp: 2010-05-15 00:31:00 UTC

So the winner is

malia said...
WOW that drawer project is amazing! I love your camera strap too... already a follower (-:

Hooray Malia! I sent you a message via blogger. If you don't get it, please comment and let me know!

Thanks everyone for entering! I'm over 25 followers now, so I think I'll have another giveaway to celebrate! Maybe a cute denim apron?! Not sure yet!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment