"My skin is kind of sort of brownish pinkish yellowish white.
My eyes are greyish blueish green, but I'm told they look orange in the night.
My hair is reddish blondish brown, but it's silver when it's wet,
And all the colors I am inside have not been invented yet."
-Shel Silverstein

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Something I'm Planning

I found out about a blog called Craft Hope not too long ago, and I stopped in there this evening to see what the latest craft project is.  Well, I think it's one I can help with.  I am going to give it my best shot, anyway.  It is making bean bags for orphans in Liberia. Not just plain bean bags, but educational ones.  So I'm even more for that!  Check out the link here.  Super cool idea, and I think it's certainly doable.  I'm sure that my mom will help me, and maybe I can get others excited about it too!  I'll try to post some photos when I'm done!  Maybe even some "in progress" ones!  :)

Craft Hope Spreading seeds of hope one stitch at a time

No comments:

Post a Comment