"My skin is kind of sort of brownish pinkish yellowish white.
My eyes are greyish blueish green, but I'm told they look orange in the night.
My hair is reddish blondish brown, but it's silver when it's wet,
And all the colors I am inside have not been invented yet."
-Shel Silverstein

Monday, January 25, 2010

Girly Tea Treats

My son's "girl friend" (they're 3!) is having a birthday tea party this weekend, and I've been making "tea time treats" like crazy! I think they are super cute! I planned on making felt cookies and such for her to have when she had a tea party, but when I was at Hobby Lobby I ended up getting some other items that I just couldn't live without! Here is my before shot:



Nothing too exciting, of course, but here's my finished project (minus the cake stand because I'm not done with it- that's what the other 2 things are unfinished)








I'll be sure and post a picture of the cake and cake stand when they're done. I hope she likes them! I sure had fun making them, and my son LOVES them! He's quite encouraging of my crafting! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment