"My skin is kind of sort of brownish pinkish yellowish white.
My eyes are greyish blueish green, but I'm told they look orange in the night.
My hair is reddish blondish brown, but it's silver when it's wet,
And all the colors I am inside have not been invented yet."
-Shel Silverstein

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Getting Crunch Time

Well, I'm 2 days away from a birthday party! I have lots to do today, and tomorrow to get things together. I'm going to have some post soon with lots of ideas for his baseball party!

Other news (very exciting) I've been featured! That's right- It's a Hodgepodge Life featured my baseball shirt! Woo hoo! I have to say, I'm super excited! So thanks to Gay for my first ever feature! Her button is on the right hand side of my blog.

Back soon with lots of pictures/ideas/tutorials!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment